Thursday, June 16, 2011

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. - Abraham Lincoln

Lincoln was so right and I took full advantage of this day I was given!
I've been so lucky to be busy with all of my June Brides and the beautiful wedding day makeup looks I've helped create for everyone. It was fun to sprinkle in something a little different...

I was given the opportunity to step out of my "Train Case" a bit and do some fun character makeup for the June 15th edition of Style Weekly Magazine. We shot at deLux Diner & Lounge located in the historic fan district of Richmond for The 2011 Bar Guide issue. Bartender Otto Bartsch of deLux and Bandito's Burrito Lounge was a really good sport as I transformed him into a modern day Abraham Lincoln. As you can see, he looked amazing and was a lot of fun to work with.


 Photo by: Scott Elmquist
Bartender Otto Bartsch, of Bandito's Burrito Lounge and deLux, as Abraham Lincoln
 with bartender Sara Paige of Cha Cha's Cantina
 
Thanks again to everyone involved in such a fun project.
Cheers!

-XO
Jonye

No comments:

Post a Comment